I am starting with our latest and then working back. Fun for you! Maybe…maybe I will just move forward? This weekend we attend our churches annual Joshua Tree Camp out! David and Jacob went last year but this was the first as a whole family, it was amazing! I might have been a little worried about snakes, Annika and I might have ended up sleeping in the van because the wind was a little scary and it might have stressed me out a little when Jacob decided he was old enough to take on rock climbing all on his own but we had an INCREADIBLE time. I only saw one snake, once in the van Annika slept fine, and the rock climbing well, I was blessed to have Jacob’s buddy Mason there to help out.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
We’re Baaack!
I am starting with our latest and then working back. Fun for you! Maybe…maybe I will just move forward? This weekend we attend our churches annual Joshua Tree Camp out! David and Jacob went last year but this was the first as a whole family, it was amazing! I might have been a little worried about snakes, Annika and I might have ended up sleeping in the van because the wind was a little scary and it might have stressed me out a little when Jacob decided he was old enough to take on rock climbing all on his own but we had an INCREADIBLE time. I only saw one snake, once in the van Annika slept fine, and the rock climbing well, I was blessed to have Jacob’s buddy Mason there to help out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh I love that last picture, with Annika asleep. Your photography is really growing Krista - beautiful! I am glad the trip was so fun, and that you got to see at least one snake:)
Beautiful pictures as always. It sounds like you had a great time! Happy 4th Birthday to Jacob!
oh man, you seriously captures some great moments!
You have the stinkin' cutest kids E-V-E-R!
captured...captureD, I meant
Oh yeah...and the SNAKE? When and where was that? and what kind?
YEah!!!! I have been waiting for this day when you would return to the blogging world!!! Seriously... Yes I am that silly that I would be anticipating the return of the DARR blog... Welcome back friend!
I am so glad that you got to go on that trip... Siah is still talking about it :)
Love ya,
And Oh ya, hope you can make it to our July 4th party!!! We would love to have your fam come over and play!!!
That sounds like a great camp out. Remember when we camped at the beach? That seems so long ago. I am glad you are back. I have missed you!
I can't believe you have a 4 year old now!
Post a Comment