What a wonderful view you have!
Wow! She has changed so much in the last week. What a beauty she is.
Stick that baby in a Tupperware and preserve her until I get out there! It's sooo difficult being this many miles away. I miss all those faces.
Such a sweet time! Love A's long hair!
Oh, Krista! They are all so precious. I love your family!!
Aggh!! That smile!! Love it!
what a great family you have Krista and you are both wonderful parents. I love being the Grandma of such great Grand childern.Should it be Darr family of 5 now.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What a wonderful view you have!
Wow! She has changed so much in the last week. What a beauty she is.
Stick that baby in a Tupperware and preserve her until I get out there! It's sooo difficult being this many miles away. I miss all those faces.
Such a sweet time! Love A's long hair!
Oh, Krista! They are all so precious. I love your family!!
Aggh!! That smile!! Love it!
what a great family you have Krista and you are both wonderful parents. I love being the Grandma of such great Grand childern.
Should it be Darr family of 5 now.
Post a Comment