Thursday, October 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Friend!

Today is my dear friend Liz’s Birthday! Liz is the person who inspired me to start blogging but that is only one of many inspirations Liz has brought to my life. It all started for us in high school, freshmen year. Liz and I had every class together. We were both in search of new friends, a new start at our new big school. We were a perfect match. She is one of those people God highlights in your life, as soon as I saw her I knew she was answer to prayers and here we are, 17 years later? Seriously, no way………wait 1990-2007, that is 17….right! Wow, just did the math…….sorry you all had to be there. Yes 17 years later and we are better friends now, thousands of miles apart than we were in 1990 when it all started. Liz is one of those incredible people who always has an encouraging word and who never says anything negative about ANYONE. She teaches me daily what it means to be a companionate, humble, generous person. Liz has a passion for traveling, reading, Hawaii, entertaining, friends and most importantly family. She is a sweet, creative, loving wife and Mom and is one so many look to and admire. I feel honored to be her friend and I pray our friendship will always stay strong.


Liz,

Happy Birthday sweetie! Thank you for being such an awesome friend. I miss you tons and we can not wait to see you in December! We will celebrate this blessed day then. I hope that you are having a great Birthday, thank you so much for being born on this day. October 11th would not have as much meaning if we were not celebrating the fact that it is your BIRTHDAY! Love you!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Thanks sweetie, you made me cry. I am so thankful we met that day outside of science class. What a blessing! That is crazy it has been 17 years. I can't wait to see you too!