Monday, November 12, 2007

Car Talk

Me: “ We are on our way to Sprouts to buy fruit and then we are going to see Grandma and Grandpa.”

Jacob: “Why?”

Me: “ Well we need fruit and Grandma and Grandpa are off today so we are just going to hang out.”

Jacob “Why?"

Me: “oh sweetie, you crack me up.”

Jacob: “Why?"

Annika “Why?"

Me: Thinking (this is not happening, that was not Annika)

Jacob: “Mom, Annika said Why, she said Why, Annika can say Why!!"

Me: “Can you please teach her a different word?"

Jacob : “WHY?"

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I LOVE IT!!!!! Alise is still asking "WHY" atleast 1,000 times a day!

Jim Baker said...

I found out that I could carry on a 5 minute conversation with my daughter when she was about 3 years old with only two words, "Why?" and "Because!". Did it ever drive my wife crazy! Then I learned from the Bible that Fathers are not to exasperate their children. That took all the fun out of having children!

You should check out what one mom came up with after situations like this (The Mom Song at Youtube):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxT5NwQUtVM

Elizabeth said...

That is hilarious. The best Why story yet.

erika said...

Too cute!

Coral said...

Lol....that's all I have to say about that!

Shannon said...

Darrell says "good luck with that"- gotta love the why phase of life

Anonymous said...

For the record... it's been 17 days since your last post.

Why? Why? Why?

Krista said...

I do not have a dishwasher.....can I use that as an excuse?