We feel more and more blessed with each passing day. We are surrounded by amazing friends and family and we are forever grateful for the sacrifice that was made for us on the cross. We are in awe of the Grace extended to us by Jesus Christ. Today is the perfect day for reflection and the perfect day to be thankful for ALL the provisions God has extended to us. Here is my feeble attempt:
Lord I am so grateful for David, the amazing man you put on this earth to be my earthly companion, the man that loves me and our children so much that he provides for us financially but more importantly spiritually. He takes care of us daily and makes me feel so safe and loved. Thank you for creating him to be such a loving thoughtful man who puts you and his family first. I pray we as a couple continually take the time to be in your word and grow in faith with you.
Thank you for the amazing children you have placed in our family. Blessed does not even describe how I feel when I think of Jacob and Annika. On a daily, hourly, minute by minute basis they bring me more joy than I ever thought was possible. I love them and I pray that you continue to provide me with the patience and skills to raise them to be healthy, humble Godly people.
Thank you for the community, the family, the friends that you have surrounded us with. Daily they are here for support and guidance. I could not be the person I am without them. I am grateful I have my Mom and Dad close, that they are here to enjoy their grandchildren and to offer me strength and support when I need it. I am grateful for my friends who are willing to give me much needed advice when it comes to the daily in and outs of raising a family.
You have blessed us with so much, we have no needs and an over abundant amount of love to spread. Lord I just ask that you help us to be a humble giving family so that our actions and love for others and to others ultimately point people to you! Thank you for this life and for your sacrifice!
Lord I am so grateful for David, the amazing man you put on this earth to be my earthly companion, the man that loves me and our children so much that he provides for us financially but more importantly spiritually. He takes care of us daily and makes me feel so safe and loved. Thank you for creating him to be such a loving thoughtful man who puts you and his family first. I pray we as a couple continually take the time to be in your word and grow in faith with you.
Thank you for the amazing children you have placed in our family. Blessed does not even describe how I feel when I think of Jacob and Annika. On a daily, hourly, minute by minute basis they bring me more joy than I ever thought was possible. I love them and I pray that you continue to provide me with the patience and skills to raise them to be healthy, humble Godly people.
Thank you for the community, the family, the friends that you have surrounded us with. Daily they are here for support and guidance. I could not be the person I am without them. I am grateful I have my Mom and Dad close, that they are here to enjoy their grandchildren and to offer me strength and support when I need it. I am grateful for my friends who are willing to give me much needed advice when it comes to the daily in and outs of raising a family.
You have blessed us with so much, we have no needs and an over abundant amount of love to spread. Lord I just ask that you help us to be a humble giving family so that our actions and love for others and to others ultimately point people to you! Thank you for this life and for your sacrifice!
2 comments:
How beautiful! You have so much gratitude. I am thankful for your friendship. I know God placed us in each others paths when we both needed that special friend.
What a beautiful prayer. You are very encouraging to me:)
Post a Comment