Thursday, August 21, 2008

Statistics and the rest of the Pictures






These are the rest of her 18 month pictures we had taken of her.


Annika had her eighteen month appointment today. I know what you are thinking so just stop right there, remember I forget her 15 months, that threw everything off. You know apparently she needs a certain amount of time between shots. You make one little mistake and well, enough said. Good news though, we will be back on track by her two year appointment. Now for the measurements:

Weight= 25lbs (she did not gain weight, only grew taller)

Height = 34 ½ inches (if you are thinking that is pretty tall…..YOU ARE RIGHT)

She had a fun appointment. Of course in true Darr fashion she would not talk to Dr. Haberman (sorry Dr. Haberman, please do not take it personally). However, the door being opened before hand worked to our advantage. Dr. Haberman could hear her from his desk. He did not have to ask us how many words she had, he just came in saying what a talker. Here are a few things he might have over- heard that brought him to that conclusion.

“ I no see Dr. Haberman”

“No shots, pleeeeese”

“ oook Dad an efffafant” (there was an alphabet of animals around the room)

“ Jaybub…the lion says rrrrrrrrr”

“Mom this a tiangle?” (there were triangles on the floor)

“Mom it a pooople tiangle” (there was a purple triangle on the floor)

“ I no want to see Dr. Haberman”

“he check my ears, eyes and tummy?”

Enough said…he got the idea. FINALLY he did not look at us like we were stretching the truth. Oh and get this…..Jacob would not stop talking. That’s right. The Doc was like……HE DOES TALK. All around it was a really great appointment.

2 comments:

erika said...

Such a smart little girl. And the pictures!! SO PRECIOUS! I love them. She posed! I am glad to hear you had a good appointment and that Jacob finally showed off!

Elizabeth said...

She is darling just like her Momma!