Our friends the Brannon’s own some property out in Fallbrook. Property complete with tractor and TONS of room to run and hike. After spending Saturday at the Zoo with them we headed out to the farm for a BBQ. Hot dogs, hamburger and tractor rides, really does it get any better? Annika and Jacob were given the opportunity to drive the tractor and they took the task very seriously. When they did not have to be responsible designated drivers though, they were relaxed passengers, just enjoying the ride. Thank you Brannon’s for the fun filled day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
So FUN!! What an opportunity! I bet they loved it:)
I can't believe how big they are getting! I just love Annika's curls!
This is so crazy =) I guess you have an old email address, and I don't have yours anymore. I would love to get together! you can mail me at jennie_beschman@yahoo.com
Post a Comment