Tuesday, February 3, 2009

2nd Birthday Interview

I tried to capture some video of sweet little Annika on her birthday (a month ago), I will not even begin to try and explain it. Well, maybe a little. I put a number of videos together because I could not seem to get her to answer simple questions she would normally have no problem answering. Put her in front of a camera without a nap and well……you can see for yourself. Funny girl!
Just click on the picture to see the video!
She never did tell us what she got to do on her Birthday! Bummer!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it! She certainly has quite the imagination!

Amanda said...

Okay! That is super cute! She will enjoy watching that in 20 years and showing her husband and kids someday!

Elizabeth said...

What a character. I can not believe she is two!

Anonymous said...

HILARIOUS! Oh, Annika. I loved the, "I'm free an a haff", and when she said she went to Heaven. Funny stuff. Isn't it a bit sad that our kids pretend to go to Starbucks?? I'm so guilty of that one.

Anonymous said...

holy smokes, what a cutie!