This girl has brought a new level of Crazy to the Darr house. Some might have thought we were crazy enough but alas there is always room for growth in that area. Check out her cuteness. She is in the parrot phase and we love it……LOVE IT. O.K. so maybe this was taken like a month and a half ago….you know right after Annika turned FIVE!!! In this sweet video Kali is about 15 ½ months. Please do not gasp but, in just two days she will be 17 MONTHS!!!!! 17 MONTHS!! She is well on her way to holding her ground in this house. She has a lot to say and let’s just say she has the volume to overpower the rest of us. She makes us laugh, she makes us giddy, she makes us excited and she has made our family complete.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
She is just so very precious! i love to hear her talk:)
Quinn and I watched it together!!! SO precious! So smart!
Thank girls:) We like to hear her talk also, well, most of the time...hehehehe! I am glad Quinn got to watch it! Excited to see some video of her too:)Really just wish I could be snuggling her, they grow so very fast!
so cute! missing her and you all!
Finally able to watch this video. Adorable indeed and oh so smart!
Oh my goodness. I loved this. Especially how she says banana. I miss you all so much!
Post a Comment