I thought this seemed oh so fun and while it might not happen every day this month, it is happening today! I am sure these three treasures could be what I am so grateful for on most days but the truth is, joy was seeping out of my heart for them today. So today at three I captured this picture. This picture of their mismatched clothes, next to the vacuum that has been out for a couple of days, with a sippy cup that would not be set down, in the perfect chaos that is our home and our lives and oh how grace has to live here with us in every moment. These three are such amazing gifts and I am so honored that God chose me to be with them for whatever time he allows.
I am grateful that……
Today Annika took great initiative to help with chores, meals and school. She blessed my socks off with her sweetness today. Seriously the only place to take this is into gratitude for the sweet precious little girl she is!
Today Jacob was extremely persistent with school. He read lots, wrote lots and complained little. He made my mama heart so proud and this perseverance of his continued well into the evening.
Today Kali took her Tae kwon do skills (I do use this loosely) to a whole new level. Jacob, Annika and I were laughing so hard we could have wet our pants. I am so grateful she wants nothing more than to do what she sees her brother and sister doing. She is a crack up and a 17 month old throwing a kick and yelling keeeah is about the cutest thing in the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love your gifts too:)
And I can just see each one doing just what you wrote...down to the laughs you were able to share together.
Love you friend
So sweet! Wish my 3 could be around your 3 more!
Post a Comment