Sunday, August 12, 2007

Introducing The Darr Blog

How do I begin? I am so excited. My new addiction has been reading my friend Liz's blog. She write weekly and sometimes daily about her beautiful family and the adventures of their days. What an amazing thing to have, a journal, their memories written to read and re-read. I have often dreamt of being one of those people who journal about their lives so that the next generation has memories at their finger tips. This will certainly be my attempt of fulfilling that dream. My goal would be that 20 years from now Jacob and Annika can read this journal and reflect on memories and times past while also getting to know David and I not only as their parents but as people just like them trying to embrace this wonderful life and the people in it . I am so excited to embark on this journey and I am grateful that I have such amazing family and friends to share it with.

Thanks Liz for the inspiration! Here I go!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Yeah! It looks great. I am so glad you have started and I can see your darling family at least in photos more often.

Jim Baker said...

I miss not being able to be nearby as your kids grow up. Like Elizabeth said, now I can see your darling family more often. I'll email you the latest news on the Baker front.