I am not even sure this needs an explanation. Jacob is just one lucky guy! He seems to be surrounded by some beautiful girls, especially when the Dean girls are around! Who taught them to pass the letter with their mouths? Oh yeah….of course I suggested it; always looking out for my little guy. Heehee! Seriously though, what two year old knows how to say the Pledge of Allegiance? That would be Rachel! What 3 year old can write all their letters and do addition and subtraction? That would be Molly! I would be a fool not to at least try. We feel so blessed to be in their company, what a fun family. Oh and don't forget the up and coming little Grace, she is only 8 months old but don't worry she already talks and signs. Beauty, brains and sweet personalities, we love our Dean girls!
2 comments:
Very cute! They look like they are having so much fun together. I can just see them looking at these pictures 10 or 15 years from now when they are all grown up. Adorable.
That day was so much fun! It's amazing that things can go so smoothly with 5 kids only seprated by 3 1/2 years. We love being with you guys too!
Post a Comment