
(Annika asleep on the bench in my office)
Annika is really missed by our office friends! I of course miss her too but must say that I really enjoy being able to work while I am there. Go figure, work while you are at work? Who does that? Shirlie bought me the great lap top that I am currently using and even had wireless internet set up at our house so that I could work from home when I needed. I know that I am so blessed to have been put in contact with Shirlie (thank you Knights and Deans) she gives me the freedom to be a stay at home mom while also contributing the much needed income to our home. I do not think that David and I could ask for a more perfect situation. Depending on the work load I go in when David gets off! David enjoys play time and dinner with the kids, then, I get home early enough that we are able to do bed time routine together; it is the perfect end to our day.

(My office at work)

(How we end our day-family, books & prayers, who could ask for more)
3 comments:
I am so glad you are doing this. I love to see all these photos. I am glad work is working out so well.
Yay! I love your blog. Even though we see each other regularly, we don't get to talk as much as I would like, so this is a way we can catch up. Love it.
Hello! I followed Liz's leftover signs from L's Alice in Wonderland party to your blog: 'This Way' 'Not That Way' 'Over Here'.
We do the same bedtime routine of story and prayers. We always have to pray that Jesus will send any bad dreams away "to naughty people, like gobblers" as Erin says. Erin calls thieves and burglars etc 'gobblers'.
Post a Comment