I adore this time of year! Don’t you? It is just full; full of life, full of color, full of projects, full of activity, full of pictures, full of family, full of friends but mostly full of LOVE. We are well underway with all our fall and winter traditions….oh wait, what’s that? You would like a re-cap? No problem……lets see, where to start?
The annual Air Show

Some crafting in which one might have let her daughter choose the fabric.
In her words: "Can I have the one with X-rays please"
Side Note: crafting is a huge part of life right now, as you might imagine...only a few weeks till Christmas and I am about half way done. I really need to get working!

A trip to Vegas to celebrate fun Birthdays with Great friends and an AMAZING family!

My awesome family on top of the world!
the few looking up and the few looking down! YIKES! Yes that little man of ours was WAAAAY up there!

Fun with friends and some wild animals
Halloween was one fun day complete with donuts on a string, apple bobbing, pumpkin painting, caramel apple making, hacking sacking, dinner eating and of course trick or treating
We are off to trick or treating......
5 comments:
Yay! A new post! I'm so jealous that I'm not there to share in some of the festivities. Looks like you guys are having a ton of fun!
So fun to catch up with you. I flew right over you on the way to D.C. last week and missed you much!
That was SO worth the wait!!
Everyone is so cute!!!! I love it all! Especially those treats and the Halloween costumes:) xo!
I miss your blogs & pictures!
Post a Comment