Wednesday, June 9, 2010

It is about time!

It is really about time I get back into the swing of things. I am not even going to try and make excuses as to where the last seven months have gone, truth be told, I have no idea. What I do know is we have been having a great time. The kids are growing so fast and I am sad that I have not been documenting that here, I know, you are too. Sorry! I am back though, back with no expectations. Maybe I will make up on some lost time, maybe I will just keep up on the here and now. Either way I am excited to let you in on what the Darrs have been up to and what is to come in our near future! First and for most though, check out how much these two cuties have grown!


recent fishing trip.....



There was some fishing......




Some sun-bathing.....

Some rock throwing...



and for some reason....no fish:( Not sure if the rock throwing might have had something to do with it? Either way it was the perfect day, everyone had a blast!

5 comments:

erika said...

Yay!! You are back:)

Anonymous said...

Agreed. So glad that you're writing again. I'm in dire need of updates!!

Jim Baker said...

"I am back though, back with no expectations." Aren't you expecting a little something?

Modern Crush said...

Yay!!! U r back! Love those cuties!! xoxoxo

Mom said...

It is about time I have missed your blog. I think you need to put in a little up date instead of waiting untill Step. to tell everyone