
Well little Annika you have had yet another big month. That’s right I blinked and another month went by and now you are 13 months. It turns out that at exactly 13 month, seriously, to the day, you decided that walking was going to be your primary mode of transportation. It was on the 7th that when you stumbled to the ground instead of crawling the rest of the way to your destination you chose to get right back up and walk. It was as though you woke up that morning and decided this is the day, they day I am going to walk and forget that I ever even crawled. Walking makes you seem so gown up and I know that next month I will be writing about how you run. It has only been two days and you are already trying to increase your speed so you can be neck and neck with your brother. He loves that you walk, he thinks you are pretty cool stuff and is constantly encouraging you, you have your own little cheering squad in Jacob. Don’t worry though, he is still your brother so when you do fall and trust me it happens more often than not, he laughs, he also comes to help you up if you need it though. You two are so fun and are enjoying each other more and more each day. You have some new words, you are just a talker and we love it. The ones that stand out most are animaw (animal) and hem me (help me). Thats right and not only do you say help me but when asked you say hem me eese (help me please). We are amazed that you are already putting three words together. You have had some really fun adventures this month. You went to the wild animal park a couple of times and since we have not been in a while you were mesmerized by everything. I love when you are in such awe that you are actually a little quite and busy taking it all in. You started hanging out in the nursery at church and while I was worried you were going to be the bully after the first week, it turns out you are quite enjoyable and are considered one of the easier children. Annika you bring a whole new energy to our home and we are so grateful God sent you our way. Happy 13 months little one.

1 comment:
We need a video of her walking. I bet she is so cute at it.
Post a Comment