My new measuring cups that my Mom gave me for Christmas. I love that you do not have to constantly hold them up and make sure you are right at the line. You just look down while you pour and you know right when to stop! Love them! 
The beautiful mug Erika gave me! I had no idea a mug could have power over me. When I am drinking my morning coffee and I have not showered or even put a brush through my hair, the mug does not judge and it continues to look so elegant and lovely and it makes me feel elegant and lovely just being in its presence. Thanks Erika for the amazing mug. I think everyone should own one.

I love making pancakes now. It started when I had some bananas that were looking a little brown and I needed something to put them in. I decided to try pancakes. The kids loved them and the pancakes were surprisingly simple! The ones in the post happen to be our Valentine Pancakes. With David home that morning it was a special treat to make them for someone who would really appreciate and enjoy them. I make them at least once a week now!
4 comments:
I want to come to your house for breakfast!
I miss you guys!
I love the measuring cup! I might just have to go buy 1 for myself. Your coffee mug is very pretty. Oh yes, would you mind coming & making me some pancakes too? They look delicious!
I love seeing your favorite things. That measuring cup is a great invention. I am partial to the shiny blue too.
Post a Comment