Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Nothing a Dr. Pepper can't fix

Oh dear internet, it feels like forever since I have visited. I am not sure where time has gone but somehow two weeks have come and gone and I have not posted my thoughts stories or pictures. I will start with today though and catch up on the rest later. It has totally been one of those days. You know where you take the cat to the Vet and find out you are going to be out at least $450.00; or where your son decides for the first time to deliberately hit your daughter… with a stick non-the-less; or where despite your many attempts to communicate how walking with a toy in your mouth is not the best option, your daughter still does and winds up with her first bloody lip. I think that is it so far but hey they day is young. Needless to say when we went out for our second round of errands I decided I needed a 99c 42oz Dr. Pepper. After a few sips and a lot of prayer I am feeling a lot better. I am sure I will be regretting the Dr. Pepper tomorrow, especially since it has been months since my last soda. For now though I am feeling better. Did I mention I also baked some cupcakes, I think I might have eaten about 3 in batter alone. They just go really well with Dr. Pepper. I think I might regret that tomorrow also! I have missed all of you and I am sorry time has just flown by. I will be back soon!

4 comments:

erika said...

I think cupcake batter and a Dr. Pepper sounds wonderful and exactly what you needed! Sorry you has such a rough day! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

We missed you too......

Elizabeth said...

So glad your back. Sorry about your day!

Anonymous said...

Is there somehting wrong with Dr. Pepper & cupcake batter? It sounds like a great de-stresser to me!