Wednesday, July 23, 2008

All Smiles

When we sing at the Darr house it is usually in unison. Well in that, I mean we all sing together. Sometimes when this is happening it is a little hard to know how much of what we are singing Annika really knows. She kind of gets drowned out by her brother. Today while at Vons Annika decided to sing her ABC’s and I was surprised at the outcome. She did such a great job. I love watching their little heads figure things out . The smiles on their faces when they know they have accomplished something are just priceless. When we got home I tried to capture it on video, she is a bit distracted ….none the less, she is trying.

Thank you Lord for these two healthy, happy children.

1 comment:

erika said...

That is just precious. We all loved it here:)