I think it is always a bit of a challenge when you are in the groove with a schedule and then it changes. This week is our first week of David working nights. It is not a permanent change (as far as I know) but it should last at least a month or two. So tonight I am just going to embrace this change. I am going to focus on ALL the good that will come with our change of schedule. I am hoping if I create a top ten list of David working nights I will forget the challenges of this week. So here it is!
Top ten reasons I like David working nights:
1. We get to have two meals with David instead of just one.
2. ALL of us working in the yard on a WEEKDAY.
3. The ALARM did not go off once this week.
4. I loved hearing Annika posing as David’s alarm “daddy get up peeze”.
5. I got to go on a morning walk without having to push the stroller.
6. We got to run a lot of errands as a family.
7. Having dinner for lunch. I have been trying to cook our big meal at lunch time. It makes me feel like we are having a great meal as a family and it makes dinner time easy when I am all alone.
8. Coffee in the morning with David.
9. Creating a do to list for the evenings when the kids are down (note: I have only created the list and have not checked anything off).
10. Everyday starts feeling like it is SUNDAY. I love Sundays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are so positive! Good for you:) I also had a lot of fun hanging out the other night! We will have to do it again!
Yeah! Way to go girl! I all of them but I really like #9. Husbands are the biggest distraction of getting projects done... at least mine is! He'll suggest one thing and my project is a gonner. I'm such a sucker.
Post a Comment