Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fourth of July 2008


“I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands. One nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.”




We are so grateful to God for this amazing and beautiful country that we live in. What a great day to praise him for it. We got to celebrate with friends and family and I think the smiles in these pictures describe our day better than my words could.

Inside the playhouse!



On one of MANY wagon rides!


We did not forget the watermelon!


Funny story: Annika has tried watermelon MANY times and has always spit it back out. Today though, since I left it on the core she decided it was good. She finished her own and continued to swipe more from anyone who would share.


Annika is hard to resist, even for her brother!


Great Food!



Happy Fourth of July!
Love, the Darrs

3 comments:

grandma said...

We had a great day thnks for letting us enjoy it with you
Love mom

Modern Crush said...

I LOVE the shot you took of Jacob behind the watermelon - it is priceless! Your family is so wonderful, ahhh I am glad you guys had so much fun! Who are the other kids in the wagon? I don't think I've ever seen pictures of them on your blog before...

Elizabeth said...

We barbecued too. How I wish we could do that together!