Thursday, September 27, 2007

Right Before our Eyes

There they go growing up right before our eyes and it seems way to fast. Annika is pulling herself to standing so that she can be right in the middle of everything that Jacob is doing. Jacob is trying to enjoy her new found talent but learning to share all his prized possessions is hard. At first glance Jacob is usually pretty excited for Annika, “look (ook) mom Annika did it”, two minutes later desperate cries of “NO ANNIKA NO” can be heard for miles. Jacob starts hording all the trains but Annika is welcome to play with anything insignificant or unrelated to the train table. It is funny how they enjoy doing things to tease each other. I am thinking it is just what brothers and sisters do, Ken and I did. Actually I think that we still enjoy doing it. I love to see the adoration they have for one another. When all is said and done the hugs and kisses far exceed the disagreements. They are already such good buddies and I can not get enough of them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Krista... I'm glad to see that the train table has been reassembled after Hurricane Mason hit. Whew....

Do they really stand up at 5 months? That's amazing. Oh... you mean Annika also aged in the last 3 months... not just Parker? Good golly they grow up way too fast! I can't seem to hold on to mine tight enough. They are fun aren't they?

Let's do a Latte sometime. Or an Iced Americano. Whatever you wish.

Missed you today. Sorry about dropping the ball.
Alycia

erika said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. It is unbelievable. I love the picture.

Modern Crush said...

You have a train table too! What lucky little ducks. I hope they still have them around when I have kids, they are soo cool.

Anonymous said...

I truly hope the teasing never stops with my brothers & I! I think that's how we know we love each other!