To my little Darlings, This is one of those times, life just seems busy. Maybe life is always busy but I feel like there are times when you can relax and enjoy the moments and there are times when things seem chaotic and maybe even a little stressful. Like today for example… both of you spent the morning running errands in your car seats and if you were not in a car seats, you were in a shopping cart. We made it home in time for Annika to get a short nap, and then we had to get her up so that we could have a quick lunch. From there we were back in the car for more errands that had to be done before we headed off to work to meet Dad. Everything we did today was a blessing from shopping to sharing a meal. But, it was busy. Both of you on the way to work were ready to be out of your seats, especially since I got us lost in Vista for 20 minutes before we headed to Escondido. Here is the point though; yes I will finally make one! It is easy to get caught up in life and everything that is happening; too easily we get frustrated with the mundane things and take the important things for granted. Today being one of those days I thought it fitting to express some valuable things to the both of you that I hope you never forget and that I continually make the time to tell you. Both of you are the most incredible gifts that could have ever been bestowed upon your Dad and I. You are gifts, gifts from heaven! It is not a job! It is an opportunity and a privilege to be your parents. You have both been the perfect addition to our family. Dad and I prayed a long time for the two of you and of course God greatly exceeded our expectations in answering those prayers. We hope that we can help shepherd your amazing hearts to be compassionate, humble, loving individuals who loves Jesus. Jacob and Annika, we love you and we adore being your parents!
2 comments:
What a tender letter to your little ones. They are blessed to have you both as parents also.
Very sweet. They are very blessed to have you both for parents.
Post a Comment