Tuesday, January 29, 2008

In Jacobs Words

Sitting at the table eating lunch…..

Jacob: “ Mom me and Annika your kids?”

Me: “ Yah, God blessed Mom and Dad by sending you and Annika to us. He has asked us to raise you both ”

Jacob: “ Can me be a Dad when I grow up?”

Me: “Oh, I hope so! You have to find some one super special to marry first though.” Do you know who you are going to Marry.” (secretly hoping he will say Rachel)

Jacob: “hmmm, me going to marry my Mom”

2 comments:

erika said...

Ethan said the same thing to me...that he would marry me. I told him he had to marry someone his size. Now when he sees any little girl his size, he asks if he can marry her. They are too cute. And they love us:)

Elizabeth said...

Leina used to say she was going to marry Kai.